Sunday, August 05, 2012

Face-lift Sunday

Been chilling out watching the Olympics today... I must say the marathon is dragging on a little more than usual. Yes, I know - I'm a runner too.

Decided to finally update my blog site here to once again off load a ton of new stuff in my head. So watch out for photos, ideas and some general moaning.

Last night I was re-tweeted by a local bar which I was drinking at [Waterend Bar, Wetherspoons, St Albans] - after I mentioned beer and Olympics. This has happened thrice in St Albans now.  I have also been re-tweeted by Homebase last week after I left them some great feedback on one of their employees.

You are not my friends. I can't help but think that I'm being taken advantage of by guerilla style marketing.


Cuba

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...