Sunday, August 19, 2012

#30days30testimonials - Day 1

It's Day One of my 30 day long festival of giving [see here for details]. The field of play is just about anywhere I end up over the next 30 days.

Since this is a working month - you can bet that most of my Check-Ins* will be in St Albans and Harpenden though.

Today I managed to check-in in seven different locations; but one stood head and shoulders above the rest; due to a warm and welcoming smile :-)


The Nisa Today's convenience store on the junction of Watford road and Tippendell Lane.

I have shopped at Nisa Today's several times before and quite often I found myself travelling the extra distance to buy my groceries here because the owners are friendly. They make me feel like my business matters to them, and that's important isn't it?

This is a convenience store yes, but I found the prices to be quite keen too. Which matters a great deal to a 'buy when I've run out' shopper like me. To top off the cheery service, the shop is neatly tucked in-between a bakery, a Chinese restaurant AND an Indian restaurant!!

I'll be back, and if you are in the area - I suggest you try the Nisa Today's shop too.


Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...