|Good sandwich, but no testimonial|
For the next 30 days though, I'm going to take my 'shouting' to the next level, and beyond.
Each day I will be writing a new testimony on this blog highlighting a local business venue which I visit, on Foursquare and Twitter. That's 30 of them!
The self imposed rules are;
- It must be a testimony on the same day I visited. So it has to be #boxfresh... or you won't take any notice will you?
- The testimony must be about a 'above & beyond' the call of duty service... or plainly so damn good I got to tell you about it.
- Adequate service only gets a Foursquare check-in. Can't say fairer than that can I?
- I've got to be able to check-in using Foursquare. Location based geo-tagging. One of my favourite social networking tools.
- Maximum 1 testimony per day. That will push me.
- After a days worth of collecting check-ins, I will write an individual blog post , retweet, and share it with as many people as I can. Just to show my appreciation for a job weldone.
I will kick-start this from tomorrow! So please RT my posts! For St Albans sake ;)