Wednesday, May 25, 2005

•quick intake of breath through teeth• Thats goner cost yah pal!

ARRRrrr Fook! Just got home from the skate park. It was full.. of course! I was spitting and swearing. Got stuck in traffic on the way home too! Yipee! Wait for it.. yes here it comes.. and my cars oil pressure dipped and the engine overheated. There you have it! Happy now?

My life just got soooo much more complicated. I love my car... :-C She was the only reliable lady in my life till then... We go back years, shes got a picture of me in her wallet holder. For Gods sake, we had a future!!

Ok.. i promise not to over dramatise this situation until the grease monkeys have looked at it... but if they confirm my worst fears... its curtains for the ol' gal. No one can replace her......sniff.. hold me please..

2 comments:

Augustus said...

I can share your distress as I hardly know her but I remember the few times she allowed me to get in... it was good times...

May I suggest that your next reliable lady in your life got some board holder on the top and bike holder on the rear? ;) and the spare room saved could be use to but a cooler with some beers

I can lend you my two-wheel lady while yours is at the doctor...

See ya

Gary Cuba said...

Hey Augustus!! You up for a brain bashing this weekned? I noticed that you didn't get your fruity ass down the 'Grove' on Wednesday..

Cuba Cubah! ©

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...